Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Aina's 5th Birthday...

13th November 2011 was Aina Suraya's 5th birthday. It's on Sunday. So I've decided to celebrate it on 11-11-2011, Friday. Oh btw, 11-11 is her actual EDD past five years ago. But I was admitted on 12-11-2006 and delivered on the next day... That was the unforgettable history.. :)

As last year, I've sent birthday cupcakes and some goodie bags to her friends and teachers at school. She was so happy to share her birthday celebration with her friends.
I've asked her what theme does she wants for the cup cakes deco, and as what I guessed, she definitely choose RAPUNZEL for her cup cakes! Haha...



So here are the beautiful and tasty cup cakes decorated by TIM .... TQ Tim!!!








A lil' gift for Aina's friends....



And

for the kind teachers....



Me and my lovely Aina Suraya.....


May all the happiness comes to you... my pray will never end for you my lil' precious Aina Suraya... Love you endlessly.... Hugs and kisses....



No comments: